Offset Merge for CardboardJanuary 17, 2024
Benefits of Online ShoppingJanuary 24, 2024
Gift Cardboard industry
The gift carboard industry has flourished after the various occasions and holidays. Gifts are presented, whether those occasions and holidays are religious, cultural, social, personal or national. Gifts are a great way to express love and appreciation. They can be simple or sophisticated, but it is always important that we beautifully package them. Gift cardboard plays an important role in completing the look of the gift so that it can make it look elegant and special.
Development of the gift carton industry
The gift carton industry has developed significantly over the years, starting with simple manual manufacture to advanced automated manufacture.
Initially, gift boxes were handmade from cardboard or wood. The manufacturing process was complex and time-consuming. The shapes were also limited and it was difficult to maintain accurate measurement.
With the development of the Industrial Revolution, the gift box industry began to become automated, as machines were developed to cut, fold, and shape cardboard, which led to increased production and improved accuracy and quality.
Nowadays, gift box manufacturing has become an advanced industry and uses the latest technologies and complex machines to manufacture gift boxes of any shape, size or color.
The following are some of the major developments in the gift carton industry:
Development of manufacturing machines: Complex machines are for cutting, folding and shaping cardboard. Which led to increased production and improved accuracy and quality.
Use of various materials: We use various materials such as cardboard, cardboard, cardboard, fabrics and plastic. This has increased the choices available to consumers.
Design has evolved: Gift boxes have become more diverse and innovative in design, increasing their appeal to consumers.
These developments have contributed to an increase in demand for gift boxes, as they have become an essential part of the gift-giving process.
Here are some future trends for the gift carton industry:
- eco-friendly : With increasing environmental awareness, consumers are preferring eco-friendly gift boxes, which are from recyclable or biodegradable materials.
- custom : Consumers are looking for custom gift boxes that reflect their personality or taste, which has led to an increase in demand for custom design and printing services.
- smart : They are developing smart gift boxes that use technology to add new elements to the gift-giving experience. We can use gift boxes containing NFC tags to open a music box or display a video message.
We expect that the gift carton industry will continue to develop in the coming years, as it meets the increasing needs of consumers.
Types of gift cartons
There are many types of gift cardboard available, each with their own advantages, and we manufacture them from a variety of materials, including:
Common type of gift cardboard that is strong and durable, making it ideal for heavy or large gifts.
Lighter type of cardboard, and is more suitable for small or light gifts.
Rigid cardboard is a more durable type of cardboard and is ideal for precious or delicate gifts.
Below are some types of gift cartons in terms of design and shape:
- Hexagonal gift cardboard
- Open side gift carton with large lid
- Carton opens from the top and sides
- Single cardboard display rack
- Deep carrier carton with two sides open
Longitudinal carton closed on one side without flaps (covering wings)
- A carton of two pieces, full cover
- Pillow shaped cardboard
- Cardboard book shape
- Decorating gift boxes
We can add a personal touch to a gift cardboard box to make it more beautiful and distinctive, through a variety of methods, including:
- Wrapping with colored paper
- Coloring with inks or paint
- Add stickers or pictures
- Fastening with ribbon or lace